What do I say?

10:00 PM

Apparently I ought to talk on something. And apparently I had infinity as the limit to choose my area from. Well, here’s the catch. ANYTHING!! To be frank, I have no idea what I am going to be talking about. “You told me you prepared for this crap” you might ask. Cause you have the full right to. Owing to be made to sit through all the bore, each other of my friends had you people go through. But alas, it is not you to decide now is it? Ha!!

When I first heard this talk about, each of us talking on something came across, I gloated in pride. The fact that I did well at this oratory contest or the other, “glucose perked” my confidence. But, when I came to sit, to plan to sketch another something that would have got my name, in history books of this prestigious school, I was blank. 


On top of my brilliant looking eyes, I had what one might term as a Constipated Mind. Constipated yes, referring in full meaning, to the counterpart Constipated Bowel. I did do a little bit of poking around, pulling up more smelly ideas, but none succeeded to pass, through the narrow exit of verbal presentation. Alas I was at loss.


And then, I gave up the whole idea of trying to make an impression and got down to write, about something, anything. Desperate I was. Needed inspiration I did. Flipped channels, this that. Wig headed stars, extremely ugly tv comperers, pot bellied politicians were all that I could come across. They spoke, spoke and spoke. But, I being a student of DAV, did something, others would not have. I listened and analysed what they were talking about. And LO! I found something


And it’s a secret people, trust me! And I am not telling you. Not unless you make a blood pact with me, that you would never tell it to anyone. **None of them actually made sense**. And that’s when it happened. Light bulbs lit up, bells rang. No, I dint see a girl. That’s the Mozhi’s version. Rather had a brainstorm. Thunder power.
And thus cleared my constipated mind. Into the vast potty chair of nothingness. Of useless purpose. For I had no other purpose here now but to keep you people company. Keep you entertained. Keep you listening.


So all that is important now is, when you people get back at the end of the day, I’m sure a faint smile will cross your pretty faces and you’d say. “Yes! Irshad did make an impression today.” ThankYou

P.S.: *This post was written due to murderous attempts made my brother on my peace for his school electorial*

You Might Also Like

0 repercussions

Like us on Facebook

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Subscribe