Chain Reactions

7:32 AM

When you work, you love what you do. That’s what I define as working. Manual machinism is present humanity. But chuck, not my topic here.

Inspirations, sparks I call them. A simple realization, an idea, a passion to express, arising from something you sensed. These make you work, make you start to work, lets you to decide what to work on.

My inspirations have been many, small and large. But I am naught without them. I could propose a proposal to inspirations. Making it feel so belonged. Making it mine. My wildest inspirations were from drenched crows so far. Rains never failed to make me write some nonsense or the other. And lo, my blogs grew in every sense of the word.

Hmm, sitting back and letting your work gleam is one thing, but what would you feel when your inspiration, your work is yet another piece of inspiration. A start for another great story to be written. A reason for another legend to be made. Like the simple dialogue “Nee than kadavul” from Anbe Sivam blew off as an inspiration for the entire script of Naan Kadavul . What then? And to know that you are one, is something inspiring in itself.

Like people tell you, you do inspire me to write. That in itself deserves an oscar for your thriving soul. And I have got a handful of them so far. Lucky Me.

And all you got to do was love what you did. Live in what you believe in. A chain reaction. A single push button, the first domino in the stack and off goes the train chug chug to the land of evermore forever. 

This article was inspired by being inspired at your own inspirations.

To Varsha, for yet another micro post, to Vinodha for letting me start the whole thinking. To V for all the lovely V words.

You Might Also Like

3 repercussions

  1. Inspiring title...influential concept...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)more than anything else,this was a sweet one!!Not every one acknowledges an inspiration.. Good one yet again,especially the last two lines..

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Subscribe