The Last Straw

8:31 AM

(Adding a Little Spice: First few paras, you’ll know which, read it slowly, and let open your mind’s huge 3D screen to visualize whatever’s being said. Trust me, you’ll have a little extra fun.)

---
Ever tasted the last drop of coffee from the mug, lifting the cup so high and waiting for that tear drop to fall, just to fuel up the desire and longing to have more of it. Waiting for the caffeine and chicory’s essence get to your tongue’s ever hidden buds.

Ever scraped ice-cream off the box that it comes in? Not with your fingers, but lick it with your tongue spreading it all over the sheet getting cream over your face and that funny looking moustache.

Ever emptied a packet of biscuits and shook the packet just to let the crumbs fall off so that you could pop it into your mouth, or in case it was a cookie, you could be lucky to find a single chocolate chip. And after making sure the packet’s done, smelling the light whiff of chocolaty-ness that it leaves behind?

Ever smelt something good being cooked and wondered what it might be and apart from the urge to set your canines on it, trying so hard to not let the stream of incense miss your nose and closing your eyes at the same time to focus on the momentary joy it gives you??

Ever tried drinking cold lemonade or eaten a sweet juicy watermelon while the sun’s drinking up your body fluid? Smacking your lips, slowly and carefully, relishing ever sugar crystal that might have been dissolved.

Ever licked a semi solid chocolate that has become liquid instead of eating it? Ever licked the foil and scraping too with your all purpose teeth.

Ever suddenly remembered the part of a tune that belonged to a certain song that you loved, discovering that you have forgotten the song’s name or lyrics. And that it stays on, never dying until you found that answer and that immense relief your mind gets..

Momentary Joy, Momentary insanity. The above are few little issues, you can individually come up with more.

Statistics say that 59% of the people always have the residual feeling after they have done something they liked..

Wait, Really 59%? Well, No! I was just pulling a fast one. My well wishers say stats make my article look neat, ergo the stunt. But, if you ask my opinion, I’d put the count as almost all the people get that feel.

Well why the sudden outburst you may ask me, you can if you want to! Or even if you don’t, that’s how I am planning to extend my article now.

You know, at times, we make a plan. A brilliant self deduced plan, we stack it up like a house made of cards careful and wait for a long time to note it down. By the time you find a pen, or a mobile or laptop where you could store your thoughts, you might seem to forget the face of the cards you used for building the base, you miss out something integral for which you had had the thought in the first place.

But even then you can visualize rest of what you had planned off, and that alone makes a great deal of making you feel good, except for that naughty corner of your cerebellum that so stubbornly choses to find out why you had such thoughts in the first place.

Now why am I saying this? Well, no points for guessing, I had a brilliant scheme in mind, a good theme for an article in which I wanted to use the first part of this article for explaining a point I wanted to make, apparently I forgot that basic reason, but the impact the first para, which I imagined in my head, left over me, made it stay beyond erase-al of memory.

And thus I got stuff for an article. 

Scroll over, read the first para and visualize what I am talking about, each one of them, lucidly…..

You Might Also Like

0 repercussions

Like us on Facebook

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Subscribe