Revved Up!

5:49 PM


The world turned around almost 180 times before I could gather my entire lazy butt to do something I always loved. Write.

Hello it’s a pleasure to meet you again. Isn’t it?

I have seemed to have reached my fourties already, huffing and puffing after a few steps. But, gorging on, somehow still remains stuck to me. A little chubbiness as from school days, but yet the obstinate rascal inside.  I had principles back then. Wearing and tearing off few, I sort of got out my own bounds. Would you call me the same?

I have families now. And they have their own funny way of being called. And being a part of each surely is sublime. Why am I saying this? Because, being a part of a group turns you inside out. There’s no where you can hide. So why do? Get to know yourself better.

Everyone seems to have a blog nowadays. Positively it is healthy I must say, but you begin to be lost in the vast sea of commonness. Pen you see my friends was born as mud smears and dyes. It attained puberty when it got a solid cover with liquid insides. Then pretty much later, things changed. The liquid hardened too. And as it grew to be a teenager, it wore faces with markings on it. Touching one, the symbol appeared on a screen staring blankly at you. Mind you, ways of expression got restricted as the pen grew older. But the user grew wiser. And heavier (yes it is a pun!).

Yes, I am heading nowhere. I never did. Why does life need to have a definite purpose? Why can’t I do things as they are? Why do you need road maps for projects? Why do you need a scheduled college hour? Why do you need day? Why do you need night? I’ll never know. It’s always cozy to grab a pillow and stretch yourself away to a deep slumber whenever you felt like it. Snore!!  

I sound desperate don’t I ?

To Choco Lava Cake and its thick juicy insides.

To Mango, its seductive flavor and taste.

To food, satiating hunger of the needy.

You Might Also Like

2 repercussions

  1. " Why does life need to have a definite purpose? Why can’t I do things as they are? Why do you need road maps for projects? Why do you need a scheduled college hour? Why do you need day? Why do you need night? I’ll never know. It’s always cozy to grab a pillow and stretch yourself away to a deep slumber whenever you felt like it. Snore!! "

    finally, good to see same thoughts running in someone else's head. greetings!
    nice revival,Btw. And, you family names are too funny :P

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Subscribe